Thursday, September 11, 2008

Questions Answered :)

Good Afternoon Students!! :)
I had some very valid questions asked this morning so I wanted to post here to make sure that everyone knows what is going on.

I'm not sure I understand how to play the quizzes that are put up on the blog. And I cannot find any rules anywhere on it, either.
Do we answer all we can?
Answer as many of the trivia as you want or don't answer at all it is up to you.

On the blog?
When answering trivia on the blog answer it in the comments and the person who posted the trivia will get back to you and let you know if you were right.

to our prefects? (in which case, how do we contact them? I can't find that info, either)

Prefects you should have been contacting your house, they should have your email to get in touch with you in case they need something. Check your email to see if there is an email from your prefect and save their email. If you have not heard from your prefects let me know.

House quizzes go on your personal blog or can be emailed to your prefect.
I've never seen a posting on the Gryffindor quiz that I answered on the blog - How do we know? Your prefects should let you know who wins the quizzes. Do we get House points for answering? Yes you get house points for answering the quizzes and trivia,You get 5 points per answer if you are right for the trivia and 10 for every quiz answered.

I hope this helps!! I hope to have the house points up soon!

Headmistress Cassandra

No comments: