Here is the second of our House Quizzes my slippery friends! (I'm sorry to be so tardy with this Megeara...the week got away from me! Please don't use the Crucio curse!!!) You will have until 11:59 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, September 3rd to get your answers up. A winner will be selected at midnight to receive the House Prize this week!
1. If the spell to Apparate goes wrong and leaves part of you behind, you have been what?
2. What text was used in Potions in Grade 4? Who authored the book?
3. What phenomenon is produced when brother wands (twin-cores) meet?
4. Name the charm used by Ludo at the World Cup to amplify his voice.
5. Who did Fleur attend the Yule Ball with? Which house was he from?
6. What charm requires the use of a Secret-Keeper?
7. Who cast The Dark Mark at the Quidditch World Cup? Who's wand was used?
8. What creature presented a riddle in the maze?
9. Who gets trapped in a jar? As what?
10. How many spectral visions appeared from Voldemort's wand? Name them in the order they appeared.