Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gryffindor House Quiz 1

gryff1024

1. What is a Niffler, and what are the pros and cons of owning one?

2. What department of the Ministry of Magic would be alerted if you were found flying around on a Magic Carpet?

3. Of the three tasks of the Tri-Wizard tournament do you think you would have been best at completing and why?

4. Of the three tasks of the Tri-Wizard tournament would you have been least successful and why?

5. In Potions if you were asked to take out your ground scarab beetle, cut up ginger root, and armadillo bile, what potion would you be making?

6.What is Veritaserum and what is its purpose?

7.What Dragon did Harry face in the first trial?

8. Please describe the badges everyone wore after Harry was named the 4th contestant in the Tri-Wizard tournament.

Picture Scavenger hunt: paste a link or insert the picture into your post.

Dean Thomas

Seamus Finnegan

Harry and a Dragon together

Hagrid

Hermione and Viktor Krum together

For answering these questions and completing the scavenger hunt by midnight Sunday you will be entered into a drawing for a fabulous prize furnished by me your House Prefect. Ophelia Ballycastle.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Wow! Some of those are tough! I can't wait to start searching.

pren said...

OMG! so excited. let me put my hermione hat on and get to studying. i know some of them off the top of my head but others really are tricky. great quiz. thanks prefect ballycastle

Ginger said...

okay, if you will allow a Slytherin to play as well I have my quiz finished .... it can be found on this page of my blog.

Queen Frysia the Fierce
(aka Ginger Gargoyle)
Slytherin House

Auntie Alvira said...

I did it! What fun! It's on my blog.

pren said...

okie dokie i am done. here you go:
http://tinyurl.com/632b8o just click to go straight to it.

Maran said...

I just finished mine. It's on my blog.