Tuesday, August 19, 2008

gasp gasp

*starts to hyperventilate from the excitement* MY YARN CAME TODAY!!!!!!!! it is sooooo pretty. my friend dyed it and while it is a bit bluer in parts then i would have liked (my partner is slytherin hi Nelle!) i wound it up at the yarn store today and i am in love i hope Nelle likes it as much as i do. i bet she will. and its soft too! i always thought wool was itchy but this stuff is really really soft. *jumps around flailing wildly* my hubby walked in the door and i pounced across the room and ripped the box out of his hands while jumping up and down and tore it open (the box looks like it was attacked by a wild wolverine) *faints*

allitrya spelling
gryffindor

3 comments:

SinKnitty said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see all the packages!

Jane said...

I felt the same way when my yarn arrived! This is fun :)

Perenelle Pettigrew said...

*::jumps up and down with excitement waving at Allitrya...::*

OH! I can't wait, I can't wait... :D I'm nearly done with your socks. Wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee!! I hope you'll love your socks too. ;o)

I'm having so much fun!

~Nelle