Friday, October 10, 2008

:::DOING HAPPY DANCE:::

I'm SO glad the socks fit!! If anyone wants to make that pattern, you'll find it here:
http://jfcampbell.us/anne/patterns/show_off_stranded.pdf

I had a *lot* of fun with this swap. Couldn't believe how much I could come up with that reflected Slytherin, including the little green sneaky snake. Gods, I can remember my kids playing with those things, and I'm now a grandmother of 7, with the 8th one due at the end of this month!!

You'll find the witches hat washcloth will help to keep your hands clean while you are knitting, the hair elastic will help to prevent your hair from getting in your way, and the two scrubbies will help to keep that coffee cup clean. AND I got 'em all from just one hank of cotton yarn, except the hair elastic - that's crochet cotton.

That map of England is just over the top, isn't it? I got the original as a gift, and have only used it to make copies, so I can keep using it over and over again. I just love it! It is so perfect for HP crafting. :)

Lady Felula
Gryffindor House

No comments: