Saturday, October 4, 2008

And I had to take a break...

I had to take a break from my pal's socks. I made her another little something for her for this swap, and I knit a whole bunch of little coffee sleeves which were so simple they are the sort of knitting you should take along if they ever send you to the locked ward, and then I knit a bit for another person, and now I have to get back to these socks which I think are not half as cool as my spoilee. Ah, well, she will end up with half a dozen hand made consolation prizes and a pair of socks in the middle - sometimes that is just the way it is...

2 comments:

realrellim said...

I know the feeling. I rarely manage to knit one project straight through, without a few others clamoring for attention. I just finished up a project and still have another five or six OTN. And now I hear coffee sleeves begging to be knit too. ;)

Variety is the spice of life, right?

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

I swear I left a message here! Blogger hasn't really been cooperative with me lately! Yaarrrrn. lol. That's okay I took a break from your socks and once I started the second sock it just flew off the needles. My favourite thing to knit when I'm taking a break is dishcloths! Good thing that I'm gifting them to the extended family for the Solstice since I am now knitting quite a few. As for your socks my daughter loves them, I not so much I feel the same way about the socks I made you as you do about the ones you made me. I'm sure it will work out in the end.
((hugs((