Friday, August 8, 2008

Prefects

I have a prefect for Gryffindor and Hufflepuff house and I still need one for Ravenclaw and Slytherin. If you would like to be a prefect or Head Girl I would welcome the help :) Send me an email with Prefect or Head Girl in the subject.

Your duties will be:

Making sure your students post a blog once a week and keep in touch with pal.
Weekly quizzes, trivia fun things to do.
Letting me know what is going on if someone is not living up to there end of the bargain.
Keeping track of house points. 5 points for every blog post, 5 for weekly emails to pal, and 10 points for the fun stuff.

If you have any questions feel free to email me :)
Happy knitting!!!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

just a quick question ... are we supposed to be letting someone know when we make contact with our partners then?