Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Next Exchange

hello -- I was wondering if there has been any word on if there will be a 5th year sign up soon??

I know it was going to wait until after the Holidays -- um, I guess I'm getting kind of anxious as I have bought plenty of yarn for dying this time ;-D

Okay I think I can wait for the reply .... I think .... well maybe ....

sigh ....

oh look a new spell!

Fibrochromatkis!!

Ewwwww .... it must have been on of Lockhart's left-overs .... oh geez ....

what color is that?

Off to find a reversal spell ...

maybe an antidote ...

oooooooh ...


Queen Frysia
Slytherin
(aka ginger gargoyle)

3 comments:

Penelope of Flitwick said...

I am glad that you posted . I will try to email the head mistress too. I have been watching to see if there will be a 5th too.

Penelope of Flitwick said...

I recieved an e-mail from the head mistress and she is trying to figure out a date for the next swap! I am sure she will post here soon.

Morgana Black said...

Yay! Thanks for checking Penelope! :)